The objectives - to use CAD (computer aided design) programs to develop design ideas into 3D printed models to solve posed problems.
A course description - students will go through the design thinking process to:
1. Empathize with the required audience
2. Define the problem to be solved
3. Ideate - come up with some solutions to the problem
4. Prototype - build the design to chosen specifications
5. Test the prototype and then make creative models using CAD software to 3D print out finished products
Kia Ora! My name is Scott Holland. I was born and educated in New Zealand and travel beckoned after graduating and it has taken me to teach in South Korea, England, Hong Kong and Singapore. This is my second time teaching in Singapore after having spent five and a half years here earlier in my career.
I have two children, both who were born in Singapore and are part of the GESS community. My wife is a Grade One teacher here as well. My interests are travel, snowboarding and swimming.